The entire family, including mom and bill, were all in texas and driving to the cowboys stadium. When we got there, it was like a huge memorandum for dad....but dad was still alive and at the stadium too. All of dad's favorite music was playing loudly from the speakers( the songs I remember are Bread: If; Moody Blues: Knights in White Satin; etc), and it was only the family at the stadium. We went on the turf of the field and there were tables set up with all of dad's childhood memorabilia and there were little programs that you could take that were on black paper with silver writing about the stadium event of dad's memorabilia. As we were walking around the tables I saw all of dad's childhood memories there...old journals, a favorite baseball, and other random things of his.
After that, dad stayed at the stadium and the rest of the family (mom and bill included) drove to farmers branch and stopped by at this glass building. We went inside and all of bill's favorite music was playing (The Beatles; the Eagles: Hotel California) and there were shelfs set up in this smaller room in the building that had all of bill's childhood memorabilia like his journals from his childhood that I actually opened and read...All I remember though was that the writing was all crooked and slanted across the pages..I don't remember what it said.
Bill also had little programs about the event at the building, but they were on white paper with gold writing....
After that I woke up.........
Strange.
Wow, this is so interesting! I was cracking up a little reading it! The music for both of them -- so perfect! Hahaha! Maybe the dream means you feel like you know them both pretty well, or maybe that they still seem mysterious to you and you want to know them better. I dunno. But a really cool dream!
ReplyDeleteHave you gotten the chow-chow yet???
Maybe you're worrying about your wedding plans. You know what kind of things would fit other people, but you don't know quite which direction you want to go with yours. I only say this because of the details about the cards, what was displayed, and the themed music. Just a thought--could totally be off track.
ReplyDeleteAnd anyways, this dream totally cracked me up. I love dreams!