Sunday, July 4, 2010

The past few weeks

So, I'm very bored today....

For the past few days all i've been doing is laying in bed playing zelda: spirit tracks or cross-stitching. I'm getting very bored of it every day and just dreading as the time goes on that i have to be at work in the next 5 hours....blahhh...

...I miss washington. It was soooooo relaxing and refreshing being up there :) :) there's so much to do and there's never enough time to do it all.

I really truly hope that bobby and i can live there one day...

Anyhow,

We just got a lightly used twin mattress for free from bobby's work.:) we just sanitized it the other day and now all we have to do is wash the sheets bobby used to have on his old bed and use it on this one :) it's in our 2nd bedroom/office area. pretty sweet :) its really comfortable too.

woot.

I made my first cheesecake yesterday for bobby. :) it came out pretty well...not quite all the way solidified, but much sweeter than normal cheesecake which made me like it more. I usually don't like cheesecake very much b/c it tastes kind of sour...blah, but this tasted great. :)

I just bought tiffany's plane tickets for her to come down and see me and bobby. august 2nd thru aug. 8th (mon.-sun.) YAY!!! I'm so excited to see her :) and when she's here, she'll actually have her own room and bed to sleep in!!!! YAY!!!



..I can't believe i'm going to be 20 in a couple weeks...ahhh...I won't be a teenager anymore :( this is weird....I don't like it....:( but i feel so much older than my age too.... ugggh. life is too short.


i really need a new job. I seriously hate mine....i loathe it everyday i come in. I feel like whatever i do, there's always something else that has to get done.....blah.

...I don't really know what else to write about today...i just feel really bored....:(

1 comment:

  1. I totally know what you mean. Feeling lethargic and just filling the time in between having to go to work. Free time is always nice, though.

    I was just sitting around today thinking how I have all these things I want to do, but even when I have free time I don't do them. I need to.

    You should find a killer new book to read. I recommend Daughter of the Forest and the subsequent two books in the trilogy!!!! :)

    I'm so glad you and Bobby got a free new bed! Free furniture = freaking sweet!! Dave and I got an armchair for free once and it's one of our nicest things. Someone was moving out of our ward and just gave it away. I'm excited Tiff will have a place to stay when she comes to visit.

    I miss you bunches! I'm glad you and Bobby had a great time in Washington and that Bobby has fallen in love with it, too. It's the promised land, seriously. Dave and I are excited to head up there on July 15th and stay for a week.

    Hope you have a good week and I'll call you soon!

    ReplyDelete