Thursday, January 22, 2009

One decision can change your path

I feel outside of the sisters at times...

With my new decisions, becoming someone different than I thought I would be.

Moving in with Bobby is such a huge step--I never thought I'd get this far with anyone...especially with my first relationship, but it feels right.

I live in Texas, on my own, away from everyone else. I still live with my Dad--who i avoid at all cost. Trying to relate to him is a challenge, and every day I spend living with him gets worse and worse. Its not terrible, i suppose i'm still slightly rebellious because i don't care about him, but still--i really want to move out. February 16th can't come any quicker. Soon, i'm going to feel really alienated once I tell Dad about who I'm moving in with. Not that i care if he never talks to me again, in fact, that would be excellent. At the same time though, not really having any family around sucks.

But, I do have Bobby and his family. :)

I really miss everyone. I miss the most random wierd things that we always talked about and did together. I feel like i'm becoming less of a person without those witty remarks from char, tiffany's awesome obsessions that i truly envy, nikki's crazy awesome ambitions etc.

I keep relating back to my past, and missing it more and more.

I've distanced myself from all of my friends. I don't have good friends at work anymore, I rarely ever talk to my old school friends. I dont' know what to do with myself. Am i just becoming this huge loner, who relies on her boyfriend for every bit of social insight? I need a friend again. It scares me if in some other freak world, bobby and i weren't together anymore. what would i do?? Who would i go to? Where would my life go?

I'm just really scared of more changes i guess....

5 comments:

  1. Jubie!! I'm glad I got to talk to you today, it's so much fun just to have you on the line as I squish spiders and walk around my house doing things. You're hilarious and wonderful and miss you so freaking much! I completely understand that you feel cut off from the family because of the geographic distance... it SUCKS. Hopefully, though, you'll get to come out and spend some time with us in Utah this year! And this blog will help us stay in touch more! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My obsessions?! Yes, everyone should envy my tunnel-vision, all-consuming obsessions! That really made me laugh Julie!

    I'm sorry that you couldn't come up to see us this weekend!! Dad left me a message IMPLYING that both he and you would try to come up sometime later...I don't know if he meant before the move-in date, but I hope it all works out.

    Love you girlie!! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm, i've never heard anything from him about this. wtf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just out of curiosity, why couldn't you come up?
    Dad said in his message you "wanted to spend more time."

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, i wanted to go up when i had more time to spend with you. b/c the flights the next day were going to be pretty late in the middle of the day when i'd get there, and then i'd have to leave the next morning. lame. I'm going to request a good four days off to see you both when i come up ok?!

    ReplyDelete