....So, i think i have IBS. (irritable bowel syndrome)
It runs in the family apparently.
Went on webmd.com and looked up the symptoms and treatments about it all. (its a great website btw). I matched almost every single on of the million symptoms on there. @_@. uggggh. I think its more prominent now because of my stress levels (my work, financial situations, dealing with dad, moving in w/ my boyfriend etc.)
just alot of things are going on right now and its kinda stressing me out.
Like tonight, I had a mini pizza at work and within 1o minutes I was having abdominal problems that wouldnt subside for several hours. uggggh its so painful!!
More than likely this is all due to IBS, but i have a sneaking suspicion i might also have a stomach ulcer. Just, for the past month and a half whenever i eat my stomach is always giving me discomfort. >_<
anyhow, i'm going to do what mom told me to and try to treat it at home first and avoid the doctor, but if my symptoms remain the same--i'm going to need to see a doctor within this next week.
ugggg,
I think i'll try to destress myself. Meditate everyday and relax more and stop fretting over little things. :)
anyhow, i'm exhausted and need sleep.
g'night. ;)
AWWWWW MY JULIE! I'm so sorry you've been sick, I had no idea! How do you treat IBS at home. is there like a special diet or something? I hope it starts to go away. You should go online and watch the most recent Office episode on nbc.com -- because it deals with stress at work and the kind of people (like an idiot boss) that can cause your life more strain. It's painfully hilarious.
ReplyDeleteYes, meditate. And if you can, GO TO A SPA for a full-body massage and a facial or something. It's worth the money. It will make you feel so rejuvenated and relaxed -- you'll feel like you're walking on air.