Soooooo...due to the inclement weather in Frisco, I closed down my building early around 9:45. :P I then left at 11:45.
I walk outside and almost fall on my ass from the ice covering the parking lot @_@.
I get to my car. and alas, the keyhole to my door was completely iced over. joy.
so i got out my work keys and scraped at that for awhile until i could stick my car key in there to unlock my damn door. Then, i throw everything in my car and get out my lame ice scraper and start to go at it on my front windshield. The ice was about 1/2-3/4 inch thick. I stood out there in the freezing rain for twenty minutes trying to get somewhere with the front of my windshield. Meanwhile, there were these idiotic guys zooming around the parking lot in their suv and skidding everywhere on the ice. Later on... they decide to stop near me and help me with my car. (i had progressed to getting a fourth of my windshield uncovered within those 20 minutes. )
i swear, these three guys were severely high. their eyes were all red and they were talking real wierd. kinda scared me for a bit... but, they were really nice enough to stop and help me out, or else i would've been out there for a good 50 min. more or so.
So, after they had finished helping me out i thanked them and went on my way. and then it took me an hour and ten minutes to get home. with extremely cold, wet feet no less... >:[(thank you terrible shoes w/ holes in the bottoms....)
I'm fucking pissed with texas weather. i've had enough of this. (just winter mainly...) my car freaking pisses me off too.... it can't even effing defrost my windows AT ALL!!! grrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so frustrated..and tired...and cold.
damn. i'm going to take an angry nap now. >:[
AWWWW, Julie! What a crazy night! I'm glad those guys helped and weren't bad people on a nighttime rampage. I love the way you tell stories!
ReplyDelete