To top off a rather emotional week...-_-
I've been getting into a couple of quarrels with Bobby. It really makes me sad. We promised we'd never get into arguments, but sometimes (really, just this past week) We've had a couple of ups and downs... I won't get into it, I think we're both just kinda tired and stressed is all, but i hope beyond anything that we will never be like what we've been this past week. :[
Its good though to know what annoys eachother, so that when we're moved in together we can avoid all this messiness...
I love him so much. I don't want to get him upset over silly things i do. :( It scares me though that we might end up unhappy later on. I DONT WANT THAT! AT ALL!!! :'(
ahhhh, i'm afraid.
I hate to say it, but this doesn't bode well!! I hope you guys can work things out. Love you!
ReplyDelete