Friday, January 30, 2009

five months

Its me and bobby's five month anniversary :)

I'm extremely happy!! :)

We don't have much planned for today, but he's on his way over to pick me up and we're going to ihop!! woooot!

after ihop...i have nooo idea what we're going to be doing, but we both have the day off and we're going to spend all of it together! yay!!!

things are back to how they used to be, its good. No more of that weird week where there was kind of edginess...


...dude, i am starving!!! i want strawberry french toast!!!! ahhhh!! :P yum yum!

3 comments:

  1. Hey jujubean! Just discovered your blog. How weird and fun that we all have blogs now (except for KJ of course, but she is over on LJ). I'm glad to see that things have leveled off for the moment between you and Bobby. Every relationship has its ups and downs. Sometimes there can be a lot of downs. It can be tough work (it's that way for EVERY relationship) but if you two care enough about eachother to stay loyal and stick together then it will only make your bond stronger. You two have a lot of big life changes coming up! It's a stressful time.

    Hope you're having a great anniversary and I'll give you a call tomorrow when you're NOT in the middle of lunch (oops :) ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for the warning Julie!! ;)

    Hope you and Bob had a fabulous anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy five-month anniversary! (Or "ammniversary," as Dave says it, he loves to baby-pronounce everything). Enjoy IHOP! That's like, one of Dave's happiest places on earth, it's such a fun place. I like to get hot cocoa and some kind of fruit-related breakfast food with lots of meat and eggs and hash browns. Wooot! I hope you enjoyed your day together, every couple needs days like that! Love you!

    ReplyDelete