Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fall 2010 Classes

...SO tuition got a bit pricier this year...humbug!
It cost be about $200 bucks more than last semester..

But--I'm very excited for this semester...it will be a crap ton of work, but it will be fun and interesting! **I HAVE TO MAKE A'S IN ALL OF MY CLASSES!**

TR Classes (T=tuesday/R=Thursday)
8:00-9:30am Chemistry I TR
9:30-11:50am CHEM LAB R
12:30-01:50pm Composition II TR
oh--and get this, I'm taking not one..but TWO online classes...yikes:
ONLINE General Biology I
ONLINE Art Appreciation

...yeah....so-this will be fun and pack filled with adventure..

Bobby is taking the same classes as me..but instead of Chemistry, he is taking a Criminal Justice course about the career of being a police officer *Something he is very interested in*.

I'M REALLY EXCITED :D

1 comment:

  1. Wow, lots of science classes! And art appreciation!! My heart just smiled. :D

    You can do it!! I'm so proud of you for working so hard! And I didn't know Bobby was interested in being a cop, that's cool! Haha, you guys should start watching Reno 911 -- it's a "mockumentary" show about law enforcement and it's HILARIOUS.

    ReplyDelete