I had yesterday off. Oh my gosh. It was great--besides all the exams. :P This week I'd been cramming and catching up on schoolwork that I've had absolutely no free time and lacking in sleepy hours. So, yesterday was quite a relief. :]
I have to go back to work today. It's lame. :( But...I'm just counting down the days till tuesday and i'll have TWO FULL DAYS OFF IN A ROW! *le gasp* One of those days includes the muse concert ;)
So...I've been saving up $$ and Tiffany--we need to sit down and figure out exactly what dates you'd be available to come down for a short vacation. :) Don't worry, Dad won't find out :] (I hope...) So hurry up and call me. I've got all sorts of things lined up that we can do.
For one day we can go to Turner Falls in Oklahoma and walk around. They have some pretty castle ruins from early 1900's. Then theres' the Arbuckle Zoo where you drive around and feed giraffe's and stuff. Pretty cool. (haven't done that one yet) And then that night we can go to Winstar for awhile and try our luck on the penny slots. :D (if you want to of course)
Another day we can go to Fair Park and see the DMA (i'll have to check what exhibits are going on) and then we can go out to dinner somewhere :)
Maybe another day we could drive out to Quana (Bobby's Family Farm) and check it out. (I'd never been there before) Its about a 3 hour drive northwest of here. Smackdab between here and Amarillo.
Maybe we could go to the gun range and you can take your first shot with a gun at a target! It's fun to shoot them :) ...9mm can be pretty loud though...
We could take a day and go out shopping at the mall, could show you my theatre too. Their mall at Stonebriar is awesome.
I'll see if I can take 3 days off and the rest of the time you're here we can just chat, you can play my game systems, watch some great movies, or whatever you'd like to do :) We have an airmattress you can sleep on in the living room.
These are just some things I'd thought up...let me know what you think :)
You are such a sweetie!! We do need to talk though...Mom wants me to come up to Washington right after my finals...for two weeks.
ReplyDeleteSo it might be early June?? I'll call you sometime today!
I'm working from 3-11. So your best bet for catching me is after 4pm on Sunday. :P And june..i will be on vacation in San Antonio...(possibly) so perhaps later june??I dont know, we'll figure it out.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you had a good few days off. You sooooo deserve it!!
ReplyDelete