Friday, January 22, 2010

Spring Semester

So...I am loving my spring semester classes. :) :)

Here's my schedule for my Tuesday and Thursday classes:
Composition 1 @ 9:30
US History from 1865 @ 11:00
State and Local Government @ 12:30
BCIS @ 2:00

I am actually not afraid of my Comp. class anymore :) My teacher is really old and she seems really helpful when it comes to writing questions and such. We just annotate in our textbook and we are going to start writing essays. We have 4 to write this semester, and then we have to read a book of our choice :) and write a book review over it. (That--I AM EXCITED FOR :) )

In US History--I have the same awesome teacher teaching the second half of the course. :) She's AWESOME!

Government--is completely opposite than my first gov. teacher. He is completely lax and doesn't really give a crap about teaching--so, this will be VERY easy :)

BCIS--is probably going to be the second most difficult class (besides comp.) because of the excel formats and the quizzes..but the teacher is very good at explaining exactly what we need to do....so I'm confident I'll still get an A in that class!

Bobby and I are in the same classes again, except for comp 1...he's in comp 2 now. YAY! I have a feeling that this semester will be much better than last :).

2 comments:

  1. How fun Julie!! I'm so glad your gov teacher is such a breeze this time around! I'm so proud of you for working so hard--you have more on your plate than any of the rest of us have managed. I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad things feel good this semester! I'm so proud of you, college girl!! I love reading your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete