Saturday, October 10, 2009

Alone

I feel so lonely. I don't have friends anymore. I have no family around...except dad...and we all know how that relationship is going down the toilet.

I feel like all I have is Bobby. I feel like I'm burdening him with how much time I want to spend with him and that I have noone else in my life right now. I wish I could connect to people, but something about me just keeps a barrier between a possible friend. It really sucks with work too--that's where I usually got my friends from--but I can only be friends with 2 people (I can only hang out w/ managers outside work at stonebriar)...and one is a complete bitch, and the other is extremely popular and I can't seem to be good friends with her. I feel so isolated.

I wish I could find new friends...

Mackenzie (my bff) is in town from texas tech, but she's completely blowing me off to hang out with a friend from amc grapevine--they became good friends after I left... I dunno, i feel jealous, betrayed, pissed off, and hurt in the inside. I just don't have anyone to hang out with....

...I'm sick of being this way. I want friends again!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, Julie, I'm so sorry!! I absolutely suck at keeping in touch with you. Even after our plan to call each other every week. Well, guess what? I'm calling you RIGHT NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand having a hard time getting to be close friends with people. I'm so picky in who I hang out with that it doesn't really bother me too much, though.

    You're wonderful, friendly, loving, and full of life -- anyone would be SO lucky to have you for a friend. If they don't appreciate you, they're pretty stupid. I love you sooo dang much and miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie I'm sorry you feel so alone right now. Isn't it funny how we can feel that way, even when surrounded by people? You'll find some friends soon, we all have these friend droughts from time to time, and you just have to keep swimming until you find new ones. I know what you mean about the wall barrier.. but if you open up a little to people at school or the gym or heck, maybe even people in your apartment complex, maybe you'll discover a kindred spirit out there somewhere.

    I'm so glad you have Bobby in your life. Having one person in this world who loves and cares for you makes all the difference. Can't wait to see you in Tacoma in two weeks!!

    ReplyDelete