Hehehehe.
So, Bob, Mackenzie, and I went on a spur of the moment escapade to the Winstar Casino in Oklahoma, after we went to the Rangers game in arlington.
It's the second time i've been there now, and they added a completely new wing full of new slot machines and other gambling games. It was soooo cool looking. ( of course, where do you think they get the money?)
Well, we all played the penny slot machines...and I WON 15 DOLLARS :)
I was so excited!! :) It was freaking awesome! :D I only put 5 bucks into playing the penny slots, and within an hour i got 15 bucks. it was pretty sweet! (of course, I know my limits of what to spend for slot machines.)
...yeah, it was fun, and it was cool to make money. (Last time, I lost 10 bucks...lame.)
Haha nice Julie! You're smart for knowing when to take the money and run. It's sooo easy to think you're on a winning streak and to end up playing yourself into the ground. Last time I went with Bill and KJ to a casino, I made 10 bucks and then lost it all trying to retain that luck. Fun stuff.
ReplyDeleteDoes watching baseball live and in person make it an actually interesting sport?
Hahaha! This makes me laugh. I'm glad you gained some $ this time. Casinos freak me out because gambling is such a sad, SAD addiction. Watching people sit with their bucket of quarters and their smokes, trying to get some extra cash... yikes.
ReplyDeleteI just know people whose lives have been ruined by gambling, so I hate casinos. It would be interesting to go into one, though.
watching baseball live makes it more interesting. :)
ReplyDelete