I'm in a mindnumbing routine and need to break out of it.
I've been going to work 7 days in a row now and need an effing day off! i'm going insane! I'm so sick of working and doing the exact same thing every day. :( I really need a new job--completely. I'm afraid though that I won't be making as much money as I do now. Perhaps I'll try Hobby Lobby. I hear they pay their cashiers $12.50 an hour. And then I'll work up the chain again :) ...if i actually like the company. I just don't know what I want to do for a job. Maybe blockbuster. Working there seems incredibly easy. I just need a job that allows me to earn between 550-700 per paycheck. Perhaps I'll be a waitress?? Or...go with a marketing company? I just don't know. :( hmmmm.... I should really start researching it.
I wouldn't mind being someone's personal assistant or secretary either--I think I'd enjoy that kind of job. I've already researched librarians....noone's hiring right now. Stupid cities..:P
I'll find something eventually...maybe.
Anyhow, Tiffany is flying down tomorrow and is staying in texas for a whole week! :D holy crabobles! I just dont' know when we will be able to hang out, but we will find one day at least to.
Bobby's 19th birthday is on friday. I've gotten him a few gifts, but I need to stop by the store and get a few more things. :-)
I haven't heard from nikki lately, I wonder how her new job is!
Well, i have to get ready for another 9 hour shift at work. HOORAY! -_-
Awwww, Julie I'm so sorry! I hope you get a day off soon! I'm so proud of you for working as hard as you do (harder than I do)! But I totally understand what you mean about hating your job and being sick of doing the same thing over and over again -- especially if you hate what you're doing.
ReplyDeleteI hate my job right now, too. HATE it. But for now it's at least a paycheck while I look for something better. My sympathies, girl! But you're doing a great job at what you do, and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers! That's exciting that it's Bobby's birthday this week! Tell him I say hi!