...ok, i'm getting really scared.
I had my pap two weeks ago, and just got a call from Dr. Roberts 15 minutes ago.
I had an abnormal PAP and i have to go see another doctor to take other tests. Apparently, theres some sort of inflammation. And, there's just been a pain in my right ovary for awhile and i'm really really worried.
The test for HPV came out negative and the cells aren't cancerous, but still--i'm really afraid.
I don't know what to do.
I'm gonna call mom tomorrow and ask her about this.
I would call her now, but i'm freaking out too much and can't calm down.
I'll keep you all posted....
Oh no!! My JUBIE!! Call Mom!!
ReplyDeleteHey bunny, I told mom about this entry and I believe she called you last night. Hope you were able to chat with her. Abnormal paps are not uncommon, just follow the advice of your doctor and go get those other tests done.
ReplyDeleteYou've really been hit by a lot of things this past month :( Stay strong! Call me if you ever need to talk.
Hi sweetie, let me know how things are going as you find stuff out. I'll be thinking of you and remembering you in my prayers. I hope things get better for you soon -- I'm so sorry again about your car and about all of this! I love you, bunny!
ReplyDelete